Fortress Press is a publishing house of unparalleled relevance and influence, producing books that shape the thought of general readers, clergy, students, and scholars. As a whole, our products are committed to catalyzing conversations that matter. This commitment to quality, useful work offers you a wide and effective dissemination of your ideas. Simply put, Fortress Press is where you want to publish. Learn more here.
Are you ready to be read?
The best way to reach out to Fortress Press about a project is by sending a proposal to one of our editors, listed below. Please note that due to the volume of proposals that we receive, our editorial staff is only able to respond to those that are a potential fit for our publishing program.
- Non-Fiction General Reader, Theology and Culture: Emily Brower
- Ministry Professional Resource: Scott Tunseth
- Academic Monograph, Bible (Lexington Books/Fortress Academic imprint): Neil Elliott
- Academic Monograph, Theology or Christian History (Lexington Books/Fortress Academic imprint): Michael Gibson
- Academic Monograph, South Asia: Jesudas Athyal